Tuesday, November 13, 2012

PDL Hard From Sacramento California - NNR


Greetings from Patrick....


My name is Patrick Curley and I ride in Sacramento CA. Here in Sacramento and all of California, I feel we have some of the best bike riding available. Trails that go all over, and country roads and high ways that could be explored all day. I love riding here! Until you get at least 60 miles or so out of town, it is flat, so track bikes rule. 

I have been riding track bikes since 2008 and I'm hooked. Even though I own a road bike, my track bike is my go to ride. I recently got a LOW SF track standard frame and it has just made me enjoy riding even more. Whenever I am not in class or at work, I am putting in miles. 

I ride for a local track bike shop called Pedal Hard here in sacramento. Here are a couple shots of my bike out on the American River trail, and on HWY 128 to lake berryessa. I will keep more photos coming from here in Sacramento California, enjoy cycling. Never Not Riding!!

- Patrick






Me and my team were top placers in the last Alley Cat here in Sacramento. We are all NEVER NOT RIDING!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment