Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tucson Arizona - NNR



This is amazing how I am about to post this article from someone I consider a Friend. A friend from all the other side of the states - Tucson Arizona. I had to just google map this and he is 2 Thousand 500 miles away. That is equivalent to 40 hours by car and about 235 hours by bike lol. 


(I apologize in advance if you don't enjoy my style of "freeblogging" meaning I say what's on my mind, for those who don't mind it. Thank you and hope you stay with me on this NNR journey)

Justin from Instagram @jweeeks reach out to me regarding the NNR Decals and I was please enough to throw a stamp on it. Big ups to Justin for taking the time and effort to take these lovely photos and sharing this with us, I appreciate it a lot and would love to keep all of our readers informed from Tucson Arizona !!



Never Not Riding in Tucson


I have to ride everyday or I feel like something’s missing, Tucson is a great place to ride. There are so many different trails, routes, and variations of rides. Cycling is a year round thing in Tucson, the sun is out majority of the year and rarely ever rains.  Tucson is a great place to ride because if I’m able to take it here and not want to bike in another city, then it must be. I wouldn’t wake up for a morning ride at 6am everyday to ride, because it wouldn’t be worth it to go.  I ride on sick days. I ride on rest days. I ride everyday.
I love climbing on track bikes because it’s more challenging. I like to ride big ratios, because it makes me stronger. Tucson has a full range of climbs from Cat 5 all the way to HC climbs. Tucson feeds my urge to Never Not Ride because of the beautiful landscape, perfect weather, and the vast amounts of routes.

-Justin Weeks












No comments:

Post a Comment